General Statistical information collected
When you visit our website, it automatically records some general information about your visit, but does not recognize or record any individual information about you. This list of information we record is used for statistical purposes only to assist in us administer and improve the website:
- Your server address
- The date and time
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser used
Personal Information Volunteered by yourself
Any personal information which we may collect has been volunteered by yourself and requires you to provide that information. This information is generally used to respond to a request by the person providing the information. These are most likely to be.
- Any information provided by yourself when requesting online information such as your name and contact details.
- Your e-mail address provided to us to respond to any questions you may have.
- Any messages or comments submitted to us via the website.
- Information provided to us, by you participating in any online survey.
- The information that was requested to us via the website.
- Any information provided to Sureland Developments where the website was used to apply for any positions with Sureland Developments.
Use and disclosure of information
Information may be shared with other Sureland Developments entities and with third parties including your advisers and organisations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements (and any third parties used in administering those arrangements). We may also share personal information with other service providers including organisations that assist us by providing archival, auditing, consulting, mail house, delivery, technology and security services.
In addition to providing our services to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- For the purposes for which it was collected.
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure.
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, and we are required or authorised by law to do so.
- For purposes of market research related to Sureland Developments.
- To keep you informed of services, events and other matters of Sureland Developments that we believe may be of interest or relevance to you. Should you wish not to be contacted for those purposes please let us know.
Sureland Developments sometimes provides links to websites of other organisations or news items from time to time, as we may consider them to be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
Given the nature of the internet, Sureland Developments cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure. Whilst we take precautions to protect information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us. You therefore transmit to this website at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the data or the website, please contact us immediately by email.
Given the nature of the internet, Sureland Developments cannot guarantee that this website is free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and we do not warrant that your access to this website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. You assume the risk of any damage to your property as a result of using this website and to the maximum extent permitted by law; we disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions and faults.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.